PDA

View Full Version : how many of you guys have experiance with the enochian system

ArrowheadEX
02-03-2009, 05:14 AM
any form, any practice rather intuitive, GD, or straight from Dee. just curious...

I myself do practice this art on an occasional basis, im working through it like path working with aethyrs and certain tablets... ill elaborate further after we get some responses. :D

Alister
02-04-2009, 01:06 AM
Im looking for someone with experience in enochian magick also. Its heavily based around church ideology though.

redhand
02-04-2009, 01:11 AM
I do have experience with this system but, I practice from a quite unorthodox way using the Tarot with the Opening Key spread. The thing about the way this system works though is that you are also evoking 231Spirit and the Goetia, with your HGA.

ArrowheadEX
02-04-2009, 09:33 AM
my methods are unorthodox as well. I have used the court cards in the tarot for the spirit tablet, its a good medium in my opinion.

alot of times I just throw myself into trance after the calls and ritual stuff scrying through a crystal ball is too limiting I need to be inside.

it would be nice to have the tools but if you wait until you get tools to do magick you'll never do magick. and really you don't need tools they just help amp the experiance.

Lady Dunsany
02-04-2009, 09:59 AM
You can make your own, do not need to buy anything.