PDA

View Full Version : Angel Magic

007m
02-06-2009, 11:35 AM
I heard about this kind of magic,and I am very interested in it...and I don't make any reference about the evocation of the angels,but their magic itself.I heard that there are few that can practice it,and I dont't think it has something to do with enochian magic...Can anybody inform me in one way,or another about this kind of magic?Does it really exist?

Ave

Lady Dunsany
02-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Are you asking about straight Angel magick? I know you do not want to know about the Enochian, or Goetia. You want to know about the Archangels, Cherubim, Seraphim etc. They are called verbally, through petitions and candles. Is this what you want to know.

007m
02-06-2009, 11:48 AM
I allready knew that,I am fascinating with Angels and I tried to gather as much information as I could,but I was expecting another answer.
The magic that angels theirself are using...I mean,can this magic be used by a human being?I heard about this from a trusty source,but I want other opinions too...

Lady Dunsany
02-06-2009, 12:00 PM
I allready knew that,I am fascinating with Angels and I tried to gather as much information as I could,but I was expecting another answer.
The magic that angels theirself are using...I mean,can this magic be used by a human being?I heard about this from a trusty source,but I want other opinions too...

No. You can call on them for use of their magick through mediation, but if you think they are going to reveal how and what they use then you are sorely mistaken. This is the same as asking some one in a secret order to tell all their secrets, it will not happen. They are tolerant and will come when you call and show themselves to you in a safe form but they will not tell you their secrets as they are angels and are not mortal, and if you tried to see them and talk to them in all their power you would blow up. Having said this, it is for you to learn as I am only giving you what I know. We all have to experiment and learn by our mistakes and successes. Oh yes one more thing, there is never a reliable or trusty source. If they say they are then I would look somewhere else. Sorry that this is not the answer you want but there you have it. Good luck.

007m
02-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Thank you,maybe you are right,maybe such things cant happen.But being immortal does not make you perfect...If you remember the story from the Book of Enoch,where angels came to the earth and revealed the sacred magic,and giants appeared as the angles took human women...So who knows,those mysteries are making our life more interesting.

Lady Dunsany
02-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Thank you,maybe you are right,maybe such things cant happen.But being immortal does not make you perfect...If you remember the story from the Book of Enoch,where angels came to the earth and revealed the sacred magic,and giants appeared as the angles took human women...So who knows,those mysteries are making our life more interesting.

You are welcome, and you are right being immortal does not make you perfect, but in their perfection they are generous enough to help but yet not put us in harms way. They are also flawed in the instance they are sad that they can not. Yes the mysteries are one of the privileges we have as beings to continually wonder.

Harlock
02-06-2009, 05:57 PM
the only thing that comes close to angel magic as you put it is using light (or holy which ever term) energy, and an angel would still beat you at it, us humans can not use angel magic for the reason that we ourselves are given other magicks, this is theres for they are the maitenance workers and guardians of our realm, so they need something we dont have...

Lady Dunsany
02-06-2009, 07:23 PM
I could not have said it any better. Thank You Harlock.

AnonKnight
02-23-2009, 08:35 PM
If you remember the story from the Book of Enoch,where angels came to the earth and revealed the sacred magic,and giants appeared as the angles took human women...So who knows,those mysteries are making our life more interesting.

Also, you must realize that those angels, the Grigori (Watchers), were teaching us to harness our /own/ energy, in a way that would be most efficient to /us/. Their energy is fundamentally different then ours, obviously, and so it works much differently than ours. I think it would be possible to emulate their magick, but not to produce it ourselves, as it would require angelic energy... Perhaps you could bargain with some sort of rogue or exile, although I doubt you should put yourself into contact with such entities without proper training.
it would be similar to making them your patron, I suppose... like an invocation almost, but on a smaller scale.

Just some thoughts,
AnonymousKnight

mallock
02-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Where does john Dee’s enochian magic fit in with modern “angelic” magic?
is it still a valid sytem

AnonKnight
02-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Where does john Dee’s enochian magic fit in with modern “angelic” magic?
is it still a valid sytem

First of all, what do you define "modern 'angelic' magic" as?

Second, John Dee's Enochian system /is/ a valid system; however, 007m was asking about the actual use of Angel magick, without their aid, ie: the actual magick that angelic beings use.

mountainhammer
03-02-2009, 10:45 AM
"The magic that angels theirself are using...I mean,can this magic be used by a human being?I heard about this from a trusty source,but I want other opinions too... "

I practice in the Middle eastern traditions and can give you a very firm "no," to all of your questions. The power of the Angels is simply beyond your ability to comprehend. There is an old saying among those who work with Angels.

" There is a function for every Angel and A Angel for every Function."

Angels are near omnipresent and the mortal mind simply can not fathom the scope of power an Angelic being posesses. Besides that is to much power for any mortal. I know it would take me ten minutes, before I would be doing things, that would consign me hell if such a place exsists

If your interested in learning how to work with Angels I can set you on the path, but to wield the power of a Angel is beyond any of us

Mountain Hammer