PDA

View Full Version : /o:

fishcakes
02-06-2009, 07:01 PM
hello everyone have been incomunicado for a few weeks and durring that time my post 'hey ho world has been closed.'
Yes it was just a sudden burst of creativity no copy or paste required. Sorry, just little old me havin a little fun. Obviously i havent been around since the beggining i was just playing on your comment about me truly being a beginer.
Please explain though i dont understand what you meant by the chicken thing and the boy crying wolf. )o: )o:

Lady Dunsany
02-06-2009, 07:09 PM
hello everyone have been incomunicado for a few weeks and durring that time my post 'hey ho world has been closed.'
Yes it was just a sudden burst of creativity no copy or paste required. Sorry, just little old me havin a little fun. Obviously i havent been around since the beggining i was just playing on your comment about me truly being a beginer.
Please explain though i dont understand what you meant by the chicken thing and the boy crying wolf. )o: )o:

I must have missed a chapter.

fishcakes
02-06-2009, 07:43 PM
missed a chapter?? what do you mean???

http://www.occultforums.net/beginner-information/287-hey-ho-world.html

Lady Dunsany
02-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Correct me if I am wrong. You came in pretending you were a beginner or maybe you really are, but I digress. Everyone tried to help and went out of their way to do so, you come back and say you were only playing? I think what Odin means is if you play long enough no one will believe you or help you when you need it. Now what is wrong with this picture?

fishcakes
02-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Well i have to go again now! Yes, its back to the hospital for poor fishcakes keeps having seisures. Luckily im alowed home again tomorrow so i pray by then that one of you will have replied. Im not trying to have you on promise. I realy do want to learn. since adulthood finding out new things has been my favourite trip.

Lady Dunsany
02-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Well i have to go again now! Yes, its back to the hospital for poor fishcakes keeps having seisures. Luckily im alowed home again tomorrow so i pray by then that one of you will have replied. Im not trying to have you on promise. I realy do want to learn. since adulthood finding out new things has been my favourite trip.

Well I wish you all the best and hope you come out fine. When you are ready please come back as you will always be welcomed.

fishcakes
02-07-2009, 01:31 PM
thanks for the reply lady dunsday. It meant a lot. Im glad we are all sorted now. :):)

fishcakes
02-07-2009, 02:12 PM
:):)i have just ordered the tree of life. i read the review on amazon and it sounds good so fangs very much yous all.:):)

Lady Dunsany
02-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Hope you pop in and keep us informed of how your hospital stay goes.

fishcakes
02-07-2009, 05:41 PM
dont like it just want to be at home.

Lady Dunsany
02-07-2009, 06:02 PM
You will be home soon. Stay safe.

Murmur
02-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Best wishes, fishcakes, get better soon.

isis
02-08-2009, 12:49 AM
get better soon fishcakes