PDA

View Full Version : The Woods of Dae'eth.

Saeiane
02-07-2009, 09:02 AM
I no longer wish to contribute to this forum, my apologies, but I'll be removing anything that was my own work (Essays, pathworkings, training exercises, and the like.)

Since Lady Dunsany has left these forums, they have decayed and degenerated, in my opinion. I see no one and nothing left of the greatness that I saw when I first arrived. Goodbye everyone.

Lady Dunsany
02-07-2009, 09:52 AM
I did enjoy the story very much. I have done path working in the fairy realm and hope to do more as time progresses. What an adventure one gets to experience.

Saeiane
02-10-2009, 10:33 AM
I have never gone to the Fairy realm, I've always wondered how it is however. ^^

I didn't really even set my goals on this pathworking exercise, I let my shadow guide me for the most part. Strange but wonderful things always seem to happen when I do haha.

Lady Dunsany
02-10-2009, 10:44 AM
I have never gone to the Fairy realm, I've always wondered how it is however. ^^

I didn't really even set my goals on this pathworking exercise, I let my shadow guide me for the most part. Strange but wonderful things always seem to happen when I do haha.

I have been in the astral in dreams but have been working in meditations now for a while. When humans who are working with this die they really do not die they go to the fairy realm to live, just the body or garment is gone. i have gotten as far as the steps into the room but have yet been able to enter which I hope to accomplish one day.

isis
02-10-2009, 05:33 PM
i injoyed the story.. thank you for posting it.... i love it ..

Harlock
02-11-2009, 03:47 AM
very interesting, and yes i love story time^^

Saeiane
02-12-2009, 03:45 AM
I do too ^.^

Anyone else out there who'd like to share their pathworking experiences?

bakeneko
02-12-2009, 02:27 PM
I could...but there is not anything interesting happening right now, I think.

camymyle
07-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Ah pathworking :) Hardly anyone i mentioned it to had heard of it..but i see tis alive and well!!

Malfurion
07-25-2009, 06:24 PM
I did enjoy the story very much. I have done path working in the fairy realm and hope to do more as time progresses. What an adventure one gets to experience.

Is it hard to go to the fairy realms? I think I had a past life as a fae because my astral name is Amulk, which from what I've been told is fae for fire god. It would be interesting to see them.

Saeiane
07-26-2009, 09:36 AM
Is it hard to go to the fairy realms? I think I had a past life as a fae because my astral name is Amulk, which from what I've been told is fae for fire god. It would be interesting to see them.

General consensus is that the problem isn't getting TO the fairy world.
But leaving.
Yknow how they say "Don't drink the water in Mexico"?
Basically. Don't eat or drink anything in the Fae realm.

If you want a (fairly) good book on fairies I could recommend A Witches Guide To Fairy Folk, but truly, it's never much appealed to me, and it's the only book I've read specifically on fairies. So I'm sure there are better ones.

Cheers.

Saeiane
08-06-2009, 10:58 AM
How do you mean?