PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal beliefs test

Artemis
02-08-2009, 10:06 PM
This is 67 questions.

It says I am a believer.

Paranormal Beliefs Test (http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=710)

Lady Dunsany
02-08-2009, 10:18 PM
As children we are taught by our parents and grandparents about our culture’s beliefs and practices. Some of these beliefs are religious or secular, while others fall more into the category of “old wives tales”. Regardless of their source, for many believers the supernatural and paranormal is a serious business.
Snapshot Report
Psychic Beliefs
According to your score, you believe that some people are gifted with the power to see into the future and can predict things to come. Although you may not consider all psychics to be legitimate practitioners, you do believe that there are some who do indeed possess a sort of “sixth sense” or the ability to feel and see things that most people can’t.

This was pretty good. Thank You Artemis for posting this.

Murmur
02-08-2009, 10:29 PM
As children we are taught by our parents and grandparents about our culture’s beliefs and practices. Some of these beliefs are religious or secular, while others fall more into the category of “old wives tales”. Regardless of their source, for many believers the supernatural and paranormal is a serious business.
Snapshot Report
Psychic Beliefs
According to your score, you believe that some people are gifted with the power to see into the future and can predict things to come. Although you may not consider all psychics to be legitimate practitioners, you do believe that there are some who do indeed possess a sort of “sixth sense” or the ability to feel and see things that most people can’t.

I got the same score :P

Yeah, thanks Artemis, that was interesting.

Artemis
02-08-2009, 10:30 PM
You're both welcome!

Lady Dunsany and Murmur, I had the exact same answer as you received.

I know my mom talked about our grandmother reading tea leaves and other beliefs, such as talking the fire out of a burn. Some considered old wives tales, but I believe were real.

Murmur
02-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Maybe it gives everyone a 94 :P

Lady Dunsany
02-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Maybe we are just special people.

Odin
02-08-2009, 11:02 PM
not everybody got the same answer

Snapshot Report
Psychic Beliefs

thanks Artemis pretty good

but then I knew you were going to put the test up lol

Murmur
02-09-2009, 01:37 AM
Odin's not in the 94 club :(

Northrend_Spirit
02-23-2009, 02:47 AM
75/100.
I believe in some of the things listed,
but I'm not superstitious in any way.

Reinga
02-24-2009, 07:36 PM
Psychic Beliefs

monsterbetty
02-27-2009, 10:29 AM
my score was 100

Falhalterra
03-06-2009, 02:31 AM

Enlilki
03-23-2009, 01:28 AM
I got a 75. There were too many superstitious questions that I cant answer yes or no to.

Balam_del_Monte
03-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Snapshot Report
Psychic Beliefs

same score

isis
03-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Snapshot Report
Psychic Beliefs

Darknight
03-23-2009, 03:47 PM
"
Snapshot Report
Psychic Beliefs
"
Yeah that sounds like me.

Leonake
03-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Snapshot Report
Psychic Beliefs
According to your score, you believe that some people are gifted with the power to see into the future and can predict things to come. Although you may not consider all psychics to be legitimate practitioners, you do believe that there are some who do indeed possess a sort of "sixth sense" or the ability to feel and see things that most people can't.

ZeldaFitz
03-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Do you believe in the paranormal?
As children we are taught by our parents and grandparents about our culture's beliefs and practices. Some of these beliefs are religious or secular, while others fall more into the category of "old wives tales". Regardless of their source, for many believers the supernatural and paranormal is a serious business.
Snapshot Report
Psychic Beliefs
According to your score, you believe that some people are gifted with the power to see into the future and can predict things to come. Although you may not consider all psychics to be legitimate practitioners, you do believe that there are some who do indeed possess a sort of "sixth sense" or the ability to feel and see things that most people can't.

Reinga
03-17-2010, 02:47 PM
Just done this again and my score is 44, exactly half my last score. I think this shows progression.

White Wolf
05-06-2010, 11:29 PM
I got a score of 100. Not surprising.

Walvater Wotan
05-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Psychic Beliefs