PDA

View Full Version : ojia boords

isis
07-15-2008, 02:26 AM
i tryed by asking some questions. when my familey is talking to it and i try to join in it jest stopes and wont say anything unitl i leave the room or even leave the house. my sister was in to it relly havey but one menchen of my name and it stopes talking to her. the reast of my familey has stoped useing the boord, and now i jest have one to be haveing one it is new. i bought it cause i wanted it. my sister thinks it is funny cause it stopes at the menchen of my name. she sayes it is becouse i dont belive in them and that is why it wont talk to me.

Alexandriac
07-15-2008, 02:22 PM
There is a good chance of this. There also could be an opposing forces at work also. You may have more like an gardain angel looking out for you. The one that speaks through the boeard could be afraid of your spirit. Try this...go some where out side of your home or maybe even the yard. Apark or somthing like that. Some where it is quite. Then ask the board if yu have a spirit that is protecting you.Go from there.

isis
07-15-2008, 09:09 PM
thinks i will give it a try and let u know.

wizardscauldron
09-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Dear Isis

If you can, get a book called 'how to talk with the dead' by Alan Valiant. Its very rare & out of print but will answer all your questions regarding the ouija board if you can get hold of a copy. It is an excellent course on how to successfully & more importantly how to safely use the ouija board.

Gazeeboh
09-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Try it by yourself sometime.

Ask the board why it won't talk. Or if you can talk to whatever is not letting you communicate. It's easier if you just talk to them, you don't need a board. Practice that instead.