PDA

View Full Version : Gates

Harlock
07-16-2008, 05:48 AM
I have been having a problem with my gates, and i dont know how many know what im talking about but i hope those that do can help me, i know for a fact that someone did mess with my gates, ive cornered the closed ones to right above my wrists and above my ankles, does anyone know any method to help me? or can someone point me in the right direction? thanks

arsniclulliby
07-19-2008, 07:50 PM
I have been having a problem with my gates, and i dont know how many know what im talking about but i hope those that do can help me, i know for a fact that someone did mess with my gates, ive cornered the closed ones to right above my wrists and above my ankles, does anyone know any method to help me? or can someone point me in the right direction? thanks

I see, I'm assuming that since you mentioned that the gates were on your own body you mean chakras or energy centers. Two things you may want to google to get these gates under control are: qui gong and riki. Both offer excellent ways to manage your chakras/gates. If I'm mistaken by what you mean about gates and you would like to clarify I'd be happy to render any assistance I can.

Lady Dunsany
10-25-2008, 09:17 AM
Dreaming Gates? Gates of Horn? Gates of Hell? Arsniclulliby is correct regarding the Chakra Gates. If you can clarify it would probably help. Thank You.

Lady Dunsany
10-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Nah. I like good old fashion olive oil.

Lady Dunsany
10-25-2008, 04:09 PM
My husband likes baby oil. Now about the gates, there is always meditation and visualization of actually seeing the gates close and seal. It must be done one at a time and it is not an overnight fix, takes time. It will work if you are patient.

Harlock
11-02-2008, 03:25 AM
My husband likes baby oil. Now about the gates, there is always meditation and visualization of actually seeing the gates close and seal. It must be done one at a time and it is not an overnight fix, takes time. It will work if you are patient.

thank you ill definitly try this

Lady Dunsany
11-02-2008, 08:25 AM
You are most welcomed. Let me know how it goes.