PDA

View Full Version : Howdy everyone

unReality_Artist
02-10-2009, 04:57 AM
Hello! I'm new and just recently registered here. I found this place after the mysterious disappearance of Occultforums.COM, and so I searched google for answers and found this place as result. It looks great! I am somewhat a beginner, considerably fresh when it comes to many occult and metaphysical information although I have grasped a generalization of various systems over my past couple years. Just recently I found a hunger to learn and moreso PRACTICE, these various artforms of consciousness; I hope to learn some things and maybe share with the forum!
I am an artist (visual graphics) and at the moment improving my writing skills in hope for a future in writing novels. I consider myself creative, and I enjoy fusing logical thinking (concepts of the possible) with imagination. I am also currently attending my first semester at college, taking two art courses and a guided studies course. Unfortunately, no metaphysics/spiritual courses local! Or maybe none that I found yet.

Hope to have some good times here! Thank you for welcoming me, and have a good evening!

Elelem
02-10-2009, 05:19 AM
welcome! i look forward to reading your posts

Y Ddraig Goch
02-10-2009, 05:35 AM
hellu ant welcum.... iz frum teh welcum comitee... :DD hello and welcome... dont mind my LOLSpeak.

Harlock
02-10-2009, 05:39 AM
hello and welcome you will find multiple answers here

isis
02-10-2009, 05:56 AM
hello and welcome

Odin
02-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum
Look forward to seeing and reading your posts and threads

Lady Dunsany
02-10-2009, 11:55 AM