PDA

View Full Version : Nicks and Cuts

Murmur
02-11-2009, 12:59 AM
Ever since I've been getting into this magick business (which has only been for a couple of months), I've been getting these obnoxious little nicks all over my fingers.

I've noticed that it has happened specifically during the times when I'm eating. I can't imagine how it is happening. There seems to be no feasible medical reason.

Is there a good way that I can stop this from happening? It's not a big deal, they're only like small paper cuts, but they can be very obnoxious, especially when I'm eating those salty foods I like so much :)

isis
02-11-2009, 02:14 AM
lol i had the same problem but mine was bruses that was in the shape of hands but i had to as harlock for help and he gave me a spell that i do when the bruse come but it has been at least 10 months sence i had this happen but i would recomend harlock.. i would give you the spell i got but i am at school now and iam not at home i will see what i can do...

Murmur
02-11-2009, 03:06 AM
Many thanks, isis.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Harlock
02-11-2009, 03:45 AM
please note isis is not telling the entire story she had been noticing a spirit that had taken a liking to her and had significant proof of so. I assume these cuts just randomly show up? or are they happening when you are just eating, or something,

do you feel something watching over you, had any bizarre dreams i ask because im trying to find out what is going on, before i hand out anything.

isis
02-11-2009, 04:48 AM
sarry harlock i was typeing to fast and trying to get done so my teacher would not catch me on the internet..

Harlock
02-11-2009, 05:21 AM
its okay just needed to be said i figured you had to get off early, (i go to college and sometimes in class a sneak a peak at the forums when its abtsolutly boring)

isis
02-11-2009, 05:33 AM
yes that is me lol

Murmur
02-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Like I said, I always notice new cuts when I am eating.

Sometimes I do feel like something is watching me and every once in a while I catch a glimpse to a small gray shape that looks like a cat but it's gone as soon as it appears.

I don't think I have had any dreams of significance regarding the matter. I did have a dream of a demon vulture named Murmur who fancied himself a philosopher, but I don't see how that could relate.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Lady Dunsany
02-11-2009, 10:31 PM
My husband has a totem that is a panther and the bloody thing swipes at my legs and leaves cuts. I would not give it too much nevermind, as it could be nothing and something that is not of consequence.

Harlock
02-12-2009, 07:17 PM
i dont know what it could be if anything, try doing a banishing ritual at least once a day i know sometimes thats hard but do it for two days and see if anything happens we have alot of posts detailing them here

Murmur
02-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Thank you, Harlock, I'll give that a try.

Batslikemangos
03-29-2009, 07:07 AM
wait, you get "cats" too? I have never gotten bruises or cuts randomly appearing (well, I wouldn't know anyway. I'm very active and any bruises I just chalk up to rowdy partying, playing in parks, riding bikes or hiking) but I did get shadowy cat things.

Though I belive in the occult, I'm a natural skeptic (my idea is basically, rule out ALL possible real world causes of something before you turn to the occult for an explination) and I worried that I had some sort of mental problem. the cats showed up at a major transitional time in my life right before I made some huge mistakes in judgement. Whenever I got tired, or a little drunk, or any state of conciousness other than a normal, calm state, I saw grey cat shapes in the shadows. They acted like part of the shadows and didn't seem to obey the laws of gravity and would change shapes a little bit but still recognizable as cats even as they were shifting around. I also would get intense sleep paralyisis where (I sleep on my stomach) i'd be unable to move, and the shadowy cats would be walking around on my back and matress and I could see their weird shadowy clawed feet in front of my face, but I couldn't turn around to shake them off of me or anything. They creeped me out but I never belived they were able or intending me harm, but they did make me feel uneasy and uncomfortable, so I don't belive they were representations of a "spirit animal".

Basically all of my friends thought I was completely insane.

Eventually I just stopped seeing them all the time, but sometimes I still see them darting around in the corners of my vision. Just not very often.

This post is totally not helpful, i know. But I was really, really interested in the cat things because i've never heard of that before except for my experience with them.

Sorry about the long ass text block.