PDA

View Full Version : Spirit beastary

arsniclulliby
07-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Hello, I am trying to locate a field guide or beastary of spirits, demons, fairies, elementals, etc... The reason I'm trying to locate such a thing is I've run into a number of the above that I can't quite name or define. I've read the encyclopedia of spirits, and a field guide to demons, fairies, and fallen angels to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated.

Harlock
07-19-2008, 10:35 PM
well i dont have a field guide but ill put a site down below sort of a occult encyclopedia, it kinda helpful for general things, but if you can describe them to me i might be able to help, my town sits on a hells-mouth so i run into alot of things (ironicly center is a abandoned winery "do not overindulge in alcohol" lol) *sigh* my comp crashed a few months ago and im still trying to regain like the 30 sites i had so if i run across any ill tell you

http://www.occultopedia.com/occult.htm it has been mostly accurate but above the 90 % mark on the more important subjects and creatures

arsniclulliby
07-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the help man i'll definetly check it out.

Gazeeboh
08-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Someone had to figure these things out in the first place.

If you can't find a book, why don't you ask it what it is?
Or just observe it until you know.

If you don't find any references to it, it's lying, you mislabeled it, or it's a new thing entirely (probably this last option as its very egotistical to think that man has somehow identified ALL the spirits.)

isis
08-02-2008, 10:26 PM
thinks for the link cause i had some truble with a guy with red eyes following me around in my medatations.

Harlock
08-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Isis may i ask more about this...man with red eyes? im sry if i seem nosy or suspicious but i dont want to cause a stir without knowing all the details

isis
08-07-2008, 01:37 AM
i dont know who he is though but he is always their. i have enven seen the guy in one of my dreams. like i was walking up a path to a filed of lilys to meet a guy and a the guy grabs me by the arm and takes me sonewhere els and when i wake u i have a hand print on my arm it is a bruse. the guys face is always hidden from me he is always sharded in black. i have other dreams where i have a three headed dog, and i live in a golden city

Harlock
08-07-2008, 02:26 AM
this may not be just a dream maybe partly i cant say anything for sure, do you still see him? pm me your answer

isis
08-11-2008, 12:44 AM
well my dreams are not that bad as they used to be but for some reasion i had a dream last night that i was beeing choucked and woke up with a sore throught. so weard!!! but that is all i have for now.

Harlock
08-11-2008, 05:06 AM
if it happens again send me a pm

isis
08-12-2008, 02:08 AM
ok i will. my dreams seame not to be my own latley. i dont know. they are diffrent some how, i jest cant remimber haveing this typ of bream ever in my hole life. why is this happining? is what i keep asking myself, but i seam lost. i will keep u posted on them. bye for now

Harlock
08-12-2008, 07:14 AM
k write them down after you wake up, maybe after that battle you were in it may have opened up your subconscious a little and you may be seeing past lives, or maybe your seeing something i dont have any details at hte moment sry

isis
08-12-2008, 08:26 PM
their is this dream i had last night it is one of many that i was tolking about. well here it goes: i was in my room and i get hit with a hand. i land on my bed and it feel like i am getting chocked. but then it changes to i am walking down the street and i run into someone but i cant remimber the face but iam then forsted to go with hem to a bulding af somesort, and i am taken to another guy still the same cant see the face.where i am forced to sleep with hem. iam hit and chocked at this point, and that is where it ends. but when i wake up i dont feel anything exsept for my sore throght on the first time i had this dream. this makes twice i had this dream. i hope it dose not mean that someone i know is going to get hirt, or me for that matter. but that is all i have for now. i will keep u posted..

Harlock
08-12-2008, 11:59 PM
their is this dream i had last night it is one of many that i was tolking about. well here it goes: i was in my room and i get hit with a hand. i land on my bed and it feel like i am getting chocked. but then it changes to i am walking down the street and i run into someone but i cant remimber the face but iam then forsted to go with hem to a bulding af somesort, and i am taken to another guy still the same cant see the face.where i am forced to sleep with hem. iam hit and chocked at this point, and that is where it ends. but when i wake up i dont feel anything exsept for my sore throght on the first time i had this dream. this makes twice i had this dream. i hope it dose not mean that someone i know is going to get hirt, or me for that matter. but that is all i have for now. i will keep u posted..

i cant really say what it is, it might just be a dream, might be a premonition, maybe your seeing an event somewhere, or it may deal with past lives, because after my battle i had alot of views of past lives

isis
08-13-2008, 03:06 AM
thinks i really like the help with this. sometimes my dreams get this away when their is almost a full moon, but not all the time. if anything changes i will let u know.

Lady Dunsany
10-24-2008, 09:08 AM
The full moon is responsible for a lot of strange occurences. It seems I never sleep during a full moon and my health always goes haywire. The energy is so strong I also have disturbing dreams at that time also.

isis
10-26-2008, 04:20 AM
tolking about the full moon i have dreams of a three headed dog during the full moon. he is my pet and i live in a world of magick. lol it is kinda of funny. well it is batter then this dream of a golden city and black stuff showing up and it turns in to the divel and i am the only one who can defate hem and a guy in a bright light is their too and they want me to have their kid so that drean is kinda messed up a little i guess you can say but other then that they are the only reacaring dreams i have deen haveing latly

Lady Dunsany
10-26-2008, 07:41 AM
I had one the other night that I was fighting dinosaurs and was in a tank blowing them up. I woke up just as one grabbed my tank. That was a weird one.

isis
11-02-2008, 03:32 AM
the dream i told you about i think it was the golden city well i told someone about it and they keep telling me that the divel wants me and i jest lugh at them cause it is funny they tell me that i need to read the bible more and i tell them that i do read the bible, as well as other things...but it is a wired dream in its own right. the divel and i guy clothed in white light wanting me wow i guess it only happens in dreams cause i am not haveing much luck in the guy department here where i live....

Harlock
11-02-2008, 03:43 AM
it might be that your subconscious sees two possible choices a dangerous man, or hte other, or could be some details from your past but who knows

isis
11-02-2008, 04:00 AM
YEAH THAT IS WHAT I WAS THINKING.... I ALSO TALK IN A DIFFRENT LANUGE TOO AND THEY ASK ME WHERE I LEARNED IT AND I TELL THEM THAT I JEST KNOW IT AND I ALRADY TRYED TO FIND SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND ANYONE WHO CAN BUT MY KIDS KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING BUT THEY CANT EVEN TELL ME WHAT I AM SAYING.... MABY SOMETHING I LEARND IN A PAST LIFE OR SOME THING I JEST PICKED UP FORM A RELATIVE.... I GUESS.... :)

Harlock
11-03-2008, 05:04 AM
very interesting indeed...it might be something to do with your bloodline check out your family history it might be somewhere along those lines

isis
11-03-2008, 05:37 PM
yeah i was think of doing that... on my dads side i am related to the frinch exsplor named shamplane... but that is all i know right now and i am going to look up my bloodine...

Harlock
11-03-2008, 06:48 PM
i would say its part of your past life, but somethings wrong with that, is the fact your children know it too, so chances are its a bloodline trait, dating back probally to BC (old languages were prominent in those days) but this could prove useful if you ever have to communicate with your kids and not let anyone else in on it, you guys have a form of communication, could prove useful for telling your kids you left their underwear on their beds when there friends come over LOL

isis
11-03-2008, 07:30 PM
lol yeah guess your right.... it is pritty cool... cause when i get hert at work i jest spick my other langue and know one knows what i said...

Harlock
11-05-2008, 01:53 AM
lol i used to speak in different languages when i was around others then ppl started asking what language was it lol

isis
11-09-2008, 03:25 AM
lol yeah i get the same reaction when i tolk in my other language and i tell them i don't know it jest came to me one day and have not found anyone to tell me what i am saying... my dad tells me that his ant who is indian(i think i miss spelled that) has spoken the language but i naver meet her...

Harlock
11-09-2008, 07:17 PM
you might want to try to give her a call, because it may be that she follows that bloodline

isis
11-10-2008, 03:30 AM
she is no longer with us, neather is any one on my dads side so i dont even know where to start...

isis
11-10-2008, 04:22 AM
i saw a dark fuger standing between two cars to day at work but the dark fuger look as if it was talking to someone in the car at the front but it disapared as bout cars moved up in line... i dont know what it means but i only saw them at night but know i am starting to see them during the day.... will this progress as i go futher into my studies? it was weard but cool... i was it on the cam.. but it was not on their when my boss took a look at it on his computer cause i ask hem too take a look i wanted to be sure what i saw and i was right but it look like a tall man with wide sholders....

Harlock
11-13-2008, 07:18 AM
i cant say anything for sure because it just might have been a person, but at the same time it could have been a spirit, as you begin to practice more, you become more open to the world around you so it could possibly