PDA

View Full Version : New guy...

Altpath
02-12-2009, 03:16 AM
I can't believe it took me so long to find this forum, LOL.
I've been looking for a nice forum to join.

Anyway, I was a member of the other OF for a few years, and I've been practicing for maybe 6 years now, possibly more.

I have a website where I offer client work and spell work, and I sell a few hard-to-find items from Mexico that are used for magic practice. I've had the site up for a few months but I've been doing client work for a couple years now.

I practice a mix of hoodoo and goetia (along with several other influences and styles). My favorite grimoire is the Grimoirium Verum, and I've been working with daemons for over 3 years, half of that has been almost daily work. Some people say working with daemons daily is harmful to your health, but I haven't found that to be true at all, either physically or mentally. Quite the opposite actually.
I don't suffer from chronic depression either ;)

I also work with my hands a lot playing guitar, drawing, engraving seals on metal and gemstones, etc. I'll be starting sculpting soon.

A good way to sum me up is to say I'm a self-employed full-time practitioner.

Fr_CV
02-12-2009, 03:45 AM
Welcome to the forum

as another psoter said...

"I iz frum teh welcumz comitee"

isis
02-12-2009, 04:21 AM
hello and welcome

Odin
02-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing and reading your posts and threads

Lady Dunsany
02-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Hello and Welcome. I like your intro.

Harlock
02-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Hello and welcome, look forward to reading your post

you even put daemons not demons wow thats rare very few use that term anymore sadly

Altpath
02-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome :)

I agree Harlock, not enough people use "daemon", though it's slowly happening on the net. Plus they seem to prefer to be called this way usually over "demon".

redhand
02-13-2009, 01:41 AM
Hello and welcome!