PDA

View Full Version : The daily stuff - rituals and exercises

bakeneko
02-12-2009, 10:10 AM
What do you do on a daily basis?

My current are:

-solar grounding
-cosmic tune in (bad translation from German, the term sounds a bit silly) - Isa, Uruz and Algiz as Stadhagaldr (yes, I talk about runes)
-hand of light (something I work on currently)

- working on my "astral workspace" lol

I should do more meditation and qi gong again - even though solar grounding makes up a bit for qi gong...

And no, there is no LBRP in my list.

Lady Dunsany
02-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Darkness Technique.
Bringing Down the Light.
Rite of Elemental Equilibrium.
The Goddess Meditation.
MP.
LBRP.
Circulation of the Light.
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
Liber Resh Vel Helios.
Astral Travel.
Tarot Meditation.
Five Rites.

I do them every day and some three to four times a day. These are my basics.

WiggyWarlock
02-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Meditation

Building an astral temple

Astral projection work - just can't do it despite years (on and off) trying :(

Harlock
02-12-2009, 06:07 PM
meditation

grounding

energy radar (a tech for those who practice s. warfare)

regular work with energy

and 3-4 times a week i astral travel to check up on a friend who having surgery soon

Odin
02-12-2009, 06:34 PM
The LBRP twice daily

The LIRP once a day

MP three to four time a week

Goddess mediation

Adoration to the Lord of The Universe

Rite of Equilibrium

Tarot meditation

Tree of Life Work

dannerz
02-12-2009, 08:34 PM
I get visions of astral creatures at night and in the morning time as I am laying down, and I have interesting dreams. I interact with those, and do my best to do energy manipulation, mainly on the astral plane. That's about all that I do daily.

Lady Dunsany
03-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Wonderful. I find that the full moon is not the best time for me either. It seems my health is affected strongly at the full moon and my sleep patterns are erratic. I wish I knew why.

Lady Dunsany
03-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Thank You for clearing that up. I was completely flattened at the last one, and nightmares all night long.

Ormic
03-03-2009, 12:28 AM
Uh pfft. I hate routines and always have, but they do help when focusing on a goal. I hardly do the same thing day after day, for a few exceptions.
Things I try and do everyday are:
LBRP
Grounding
Meditation (do this whenever possible, got a few minutes? meditate for that time)
Energy work (I like to mix it up, depends on what I want to do that day)

Thats it, somedays I feel like I want to try something big so I do a larger ritual, or aim for something high, like making items.
My current project is a Rod of the LBRP. I work on it whenever, inscribing more symbols or God names when I have free time. Might turn out to be cool.

Elfwyn
03-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Well, every day is kind of different for little ol' me. I try to keep up on certain things though.

Prismatic Sphere (Private technique)
The Chaos Sphere
SIRP
Middle Pillar
Circulation of the Body of Light
The Vortex Rite (Short form)
Lesser Hexagram Banishing
LBRP
Solar Cross or the Rosy Cross Ritual

I sometimes work with the Solar Grounding. I think it's nice that someone mentioned it. I've actually managed to work it out so that all of the above takes about 15 minutes. Took a while to get to that point though. From an NLP standpoint, it can be "anchored" and done instantly but I like to go through the motions. Sometimes I take closer to 45 minutes doing all that! :eek:

Aside from that, I do a little glamoury for myself in the morning (I'm not vain. I'm really not, I swear).

Then there are any number of magickal acts throughout any given day. Uncle Al (Crowley) said he liked to do 6 impossible things before breakfast. I don't know about all that but I'm workin' on it!

Elfwyn
03-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Sorry to double post but this infernal machine is being mean and not letting me edit so, what am I gonna do?

I forgot to mention the 4 Adorations. I haven't been doing them lately (Obviously, I forgot to mention them, right?) but they do help throughout the day.

I should practice my Tai Chi forms too but busy, busy, busy...

redhand
03-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Relaxation

Sit in Silence

Raise the Light from Below
(or Sun and Moon Balancing)

Erect the Sphere and Invoke the Quarters

Meditation and sometimes visualisation

Close the Quarters

Let the Sphere Depart

Raise the Light from Below
(or Sun and Moon Balancing)

Divination

Occasionally I do the Rose Cross also

mountainhammer
03-05-2009, 09:47 AM
5:00-6:00am

Prayer to the Queen of Heaven
Chanting the 72 names of God in the Hebrew Tradition
Chanting the 99 Names of Allah
Consecration of the Temple space
The Red Sulpher Conjuration

6:00am to varies depending on the day
one act of magic, regardless (at the very least)

If I have time before my daughter gets up I go practice my martial arts.

10:00-12:30 pm
Get the Girl fed, clothed, and off to pre-school.

12:45-7:00 pm
Mundane life time

7:30-9:00 pm
Choice time in magic land for me. I usually do something I feel I need to work on.

9:30-10:30
Tv- reading hanging out time with the family

11:00- sometimes to 1 or 2am
Late night computer time

Bedtime, then get up at 5:00 am

I do one magical act a day regardless of my desire or my health. I have been working with Jinn magic of late. Although I am getting the desire to begin a lengthy retreat.

Did I mention I sleep about 4-5 hours a night

Mountain Hammer/ Frater LI

CrimsonSheep
03-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Wow... how do you guys find the time to do all of that?
(Or do I just spend too much time on the computer/talking to my husband besides having to go to school?)

I do a very simple earth-based grounding meditation usually twice a day, once when we're standing for the Pledge of Allegiance and Nat'l Anthem in homeroom and once before I fall asleep at night. Weekends are harder because, while I still have to get up (even earlier than weekdays) for work, I usually either don't have the extra few minutes beforehand or I have so much extra time that I'm focused on doing something else, most often reading or writing. (I work at the same place as my mom and since I don't drive, she's my ride. Most of the time she's scheduled on at 5:30 and I'm not on until about 7 or 8. I sit in the breakroom and, like I say, read or write for the two or so hours.)

I am hoping to incorporate more into my day, which, besides my constant reading and occasional podcast-listening, seems rather "magic-less". I'll definitely look up some of the ones mentioned.

witch2468
03-14-2009, 07:17 PM

My current are:

-solar grounding
-cosmic tune in (bad translation from German, the term sounds a bit silly) - Isa, Uruz and Algiz as Stadhagaldr (yes, I talk about runes)
-hand of light (something I work on currently)

- working on my "astral workspace" lol

I should do more meditation and qi gong again - even though solar grounding makes up a bit for qi gong...

And no, there is no LBRP in my list.

I usually only do a protection ritual at the start of each day and before going to bed.