PDA

View Full Version : Galdr Songs

Tinevisce
02-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Hello all, and well met!
I found this site only recently: although I used to trawl the web for hours for Occult oriented sites; but I somehow got out of the habit a few years ago.
A week or so ago, I started to once again; and then, I found this place- and I must say, it's all looking good.
Anyway, my initial question is going to be this:
This is something that I read about in a site on Runes. However, although it told me what it was, it didn't tell me as to how go about them.
I mean, I did find one with the songs listed; but are there any tunes to be followed? Perhaps any audio files, or something?
Help, anyone?

redhand
02-13-2009, 01:20 AM
Hello all, and well met!
I found this site only recently: although I used to trawl the web for hours for Occult oriented sites; but I somehow got out of the habit a few years ago.
A week or so ago, I started to once again; and then, I found this place- and I must say, it's all looking good.
Anyway, my initial question is going to be this:
This is something that I read about in a site on Runes. However, although it told me what it was, it didn't tell me as to how go about them.
I mean, I did find one with the songs listed; but are there any tunes to be followed? Perhaps any audio files, or something?
Help, anyone?Hi! Galdr is one Old Norse word for "spell, incantation", and which was usually performed in combination with certain rites. There are different ways to use this art. One way is to vibrate the Runes themselves such as
fehu fehu fehu
f f f f f f f f f
fu fa fi fe fo
of ef if af uf
f f f f f f f f f

Another to sing a incantation as a spell.

Ether way takes some practice in feeling them fully.

Tinevisce
03-20-2010, 07:44 AM
Hello, I'm sorry for not replying sooner.
Thank you for the reply!