PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft

Baka_greywolf
02-13-2009, 05:08 PM
Does any one play? I've been playing since It started pretty much.
I'm on Shadow Council

isis
02-13-2009, 11:01 PM
one of my brothers kids play but i have not played it... one question is it fun? and is it hard to play? lol sorry jest wanted to kow..

Elelem
02-13-2009, 11:03 PM
stay away from the game it is addicting and evil

jigsaw
02-13-2009, 11:22 PM
I agree. That came is addictive, it will take away your life because it will become your life that's how addictive it is. I played it for 2 months, but then I forced myself to quit because I was playing it none stop during all my free time. But I do have to admit the graphics in that game are amazing and how the whole game is built up.

toadbile
02-13-2009, 11:38 PM
I played for six months and then stopped without effort. Addictive at first, but really a very easy game, a fine First Online Addiction game, like a gateway game before you try something hard like Everquest-2. I play Fallout-3 and Oblivion now, because i realized i really do not like other people enough to pay fifty-cents a day for their virtual company.

WoW is like a chat room with monsters, if you dabble in it, but can turn into a serious full time job if you have nothing else in your life to compete with it. Millions of people are searching for the right distraction from their miserable lives: some take heroine, some play way too much Wow.

Several of my friends play it, still. Sometimes i watch a John Coulton video with warcraft video and i think... oooo, that looks fun.... but I. I. I am strong. I do not need it anymore. I do not miss the rouge subterfuge tree with its shadowstep abilaty that made me the envy of other thieves...

Baka_greywolf
02-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Its fun, It can be difficult depending on what your doing, and yes it is horribly addictive. PvP is frustrating.

Harlock
02-14-2009, 01:06 AM
I do not personally play but i know alot of people that do,

isis
02-14-2009, 01:21 AM
i like it but i like the everquest game more lol

Fr_CV
02-14-2009, 07:38 AM
Wow?

Please, I'm still playing Monster Rancher Battle Card for GAMEboy color...