PDA

View Full Version : Weird experience...i think >.>

ShadowStep
02-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Okay so two questions ^_^. I'm always with the questions.First something odd happened to me....i guess.I know i wasn't sleeping thou.After i woke up i tried to do an astral projection.I never succeded but i keep on trying .So i think i am getting closer.As i was trying to project ,dunno exactly how to explain it,i saw a a part of a game i played not long ago.It was like i was dreaming ,i couldn't control myself but i am 100% sure i was not sleeping.So I ran on a wall but couldn't catch so i fell.I reached on a platform but i kept walking back and fell again >.> . And this time i saw how the image slipped from me,i was falling and after a few seconds i felt how i was back in my body ,heard a few sticks breaking in my ear,and i couldn't move....I mean it never happened before.I tried really hard to move but couldn't, so i had to move really quick,i almost jumped from the bed:).Once i read about sleeping paralysis,but i know i wasn't sleeping >.<. So my question is what really happened there?Oh and i didn't see nothing when i was in "paralysis state",you know i got quite scared,luckily i controled myself :D.And the second question ;) : when i try to astral project unfortunately i see only dark, sometimes i see how my sight shakes in the same direction for a few times.Any idea what's that :confused: ?
Thank you .

toadbile
02-14-2009, 01:03 PM
Actually that does sound like sleep paralysis, which means that only the motor part of your brain is still asleep after the congnitive parts are awakening. But just because your doctor has a name for what you have doesn't mean that he knows what it is - the paralysis is a symptom of all that you describe, not the whole of it.

SWM
02-14-2009, 02:35 PM
scientifically, it means you were trapped in your stage 4 of sleep.

2c

ShadowStep
02-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Okay,thank you very much for the help :D . I guess i'll keep on trying to project ^_^ .So there is no possibility that you can't return into your body? Cuz my parents are driving me crazy "What if you can't come back ?":rolleyes:

ShadowStep
02-15-2009, 10:30 AM
Oky,thank you very much :D.

Kevieee
03-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Is this a sign of astral projection ?? if you see yourself in the ariel view ? SOmetimes i see through like security camera. My eyes are security camera so i can se emyself in the dream. Is this AP ing ?? And a few says ago i still saw the gates again but this time it was dark and 3 blinking lights. What are those lights ??

Kevieee
03-03-2009, 04:48 AM
.........^

Darknight
03-06-2009, 05:54 AM
Interesting experience there mate. Yup like everyone here I'm gonna have to say that was Sleep paralysis. While it is indeed a terrifying experience in some ways its interesting how it happens.

Aurum
03-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Is this a sign of astral projection ?? if you see yourself in the ariel view ? SOmetimes i see through like security camera. My eyes are security camera so i can se emyself in the dream. Is this AP ing ?? And a few says ago i still saw the gates again but this time it was dark and 3 blinking lights. What are those lights ??

I've had a dream of peering in a room as though through a security camera. Though in mine, out of my impression, had events played out that somebody was trying to show me. It did not involve me but maybe it was a review of sorts for you.