PDA

View Full Version : would like some help with this one

Vampmisstress969
07-31-2008, 07:37 PM
I really could of used the help you guys give one another It took me a long time to get my own way down n I have more then one level I have a qustion I know I'm new to this site but i would still like some help I still have many qustions. K here it goes The out of body I can relax my whole body and med and to the pont of out of bodys I mean looken at my self on the bed out of bodys and going to other plans now I cant seam to control when they happen I med to relax and it seams like every once in a while that happens I would like to control it. Have any of you Had anything like this?

Harlock
08-01-2008, 05:39 AM
your allowing yourself to wander, i cant quite understand you fully but i think i get at what your getting at put htis in the astral section OBE (out of body experiance) is called astral projection, im afraid the only thing i can think of off the top of my head is meditate, and try to stay in that state alone for awhile, then "go astral" for a bit, come back, remain meditative, take a break then do so the next day, you have to learn control over what you do, others might be able to help you out more

isis
08-02-2008, 10:54 PM
ur lucky i cant seem to do an obe. i wish i could i think i can if i had some help

Harlock
08-03-2008, 10:00 AM
you just need help relaxing probally in this day an age we have to be everywhere at once, so we never get a chance to calm down and center ourselves

isis
08-07-2008, 02:17 AM
thinks i will try it that is if the guy would leave me alone.

Lady Dunsany
08-29-2008, 08:13 PM
I have been astral travelling since I was three. I am now into doing it during the day when I am awake. My husband sees me at the computer then in another room it drives him crazy. At night I usually hang out at the Other side but sometimes end up in the not so divine astral world. I am working at being in my body of light and not my physical body. It is my goal.