PDA

View Full Version : hello.

Shang
02-15-2009, 11:43 PM
Ok, so i used to frequent occultforums.com a lot under the name shango but seeing as that site is down i decided i should come here, i've looked around a little and this place seems great, a lot more moderated which is a definite plus i must say, i look forward to joining in on the fun.

I have some limited experiences with the occult, people who may have seen me around occultforums.com (i noticed a few of you are here) may know of my attempts at astral projection, i still haven't got there yet (but have made much progress! :)) but yea...

OH! also wtf, i signed up maybe...10 minutes ago under the name 'empty' and within 2 minutes i was banned for the reason "troll"..ummm...kinda rude i think, i use the name 'Empty' for a lot of things as that is my preferred name, i would rather you didn't ban me before i even make a post because of some vague assumption.

anyways, hopefully i will enjoy browsing the forums apart from that little incident there.

Odin
02-15-2009, 11:48 PM
you came in and your IP address was attached to the one that was banned seems kind of ironic we banned him and you went to

Lady Dunsany
02-15-2009, 11:48 PM
We have had seventeen trolls from the old OF spamming our site all weekend, and your IP address is attached to one who was banned. If you want to stay then I suggest you keep my house clean.

Shang
02-15-2009, 11:49 PM
you came in and your IP address was attached to the one that was banned seems kind of ironic we banned him and you went to

Wow...wierd.

well, i did like..JUST reset my router (and i have a dynamic IP mind you) because i was having issues with connecting, pff i dunno, but honestly, it wasn't me doing anything, first time i've come across this site so yea...
but oh well, these things happen. hope i don't ever have to be banned ;)

oh and in response to Lady's post yea don't worry i don't spam or troll (well..not HERE anyway :p) so you have my guarantee i'll be good :)
Yea the old OF had some crazy ppls, but there were the nice bunch there too, have to take the bad with the good i suppose.

isis
02-15-2009, 11:50 PM
hello and welcome

Odin
02-15-2009, 11:54 PM
this is not the old OF here we have respect for all members

the old OF was basically if not actually a free for all

but not here but again welcome