PDA

View Full Version : Hey, all.

Sachiel
02-17-2009, 07:32 AM
Hello everybody. I'm Sachiel.

I've been doing things in direct magick since I was 12 going on 13. I'm young, so that makes it about 5 years.

The things I've studied in that time include the astral, energetics, some high / ceremonial magick, direct magick, some chaos, a bit of enchantment and a (very small) bit of necromancy, from my more troubled years (I'll still talk if anyone is interested, but I never did much).

I'm currently trying to build an occult resource site at http://scryglass.angelfire.com , but all I've got up right now is a scrying guide. I'm trying to gather information to put there though, and any suggestions for articles are welcomed. The pentagram in my avatar does not affiliate me in any way shape or form with Wicca.

That's all relevant information about me, I hope I can add well to this forum!

Sachiel

Harlock
02-17-2009, 07:55 AM
hello and welcome interesting information i saved it to my favs.

Lady Dunsany
02-17-2009, 09:21 AM
Hello and Welcome.

Sachiel
02-18-2009, 01:02 AM
Hey, again. This introduction was actually my second post... I'd posted a poll-type thread in the blood magic section, but now it doesn't appear to exist. Was there a technical problem or just some policy that I missed?

Thanks!

morrigan raven moon
02-18-2009, 01:10 AM
hello and welcome to you.

redhand
02-18-2009, 10:04 PM
Greetings and be welcome!

Harlock
02-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Hey, again. This introduction was actually my second post... I'd posted a poll-type thread in the blood magic section, but now it doesn't appear to exist. Was there a technical problem or just some policy that I missed?

Thanks!

its a policy that hasnt been well put into effect we have a few members that are very young and weve gotten a few complaints about the blood magick threads so were either coming up with some ideas to correct this problem. whether its a "whats your age" admission page or having to replace blood magick with something else