PDA

View Full Version : Fertility..

Ms.Moon
08-01-2008, 04:30 AM
Hi, I'm looking for a good fertility spell or pregnancy spell. I've been trying to have another baby now for almost 9 years.

Blessed Be!!

Gazeeboh
08-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Just don't have babies.

Really, we have enough around here.

Ms.Moon
08-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Well, thats not for you to say. I asked for help, not negative feedback.

Just don't have babies.

Really, we have enough around here.

isis
08-02-2008, 10:01 PM
have you ever tryed to relax or even lay on your back for awil after u know. some times it helps not to try cause it can interfier with that. also my medicl teacher says not to have a full blader while doing it. also u konw the brown stuff that comes out after you pired that means that it is a good time to have sex that will be a sine to being fir. if that dose not work i will give you a spell that i used on one of my friends after i get it out of lock down. let me know if u tryed this.

Ms.Moon
08-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Thank you so much. I will try that whenever I come on my period again.

have you ever tryed to relax or even lay on your back for awil after u know. some times it helps not to try cause it can interfier with that. also my medicl teacher says not to have a full blader while doing it. also u konw the brown stuff that comes out after you pired that means that it is a good time to have sex that will be a sine to being fir. if that dose not work i will give you a spell that i used on one of my friends after i get it out of lock down. let me know if u tryed this.

isis
08-07-2008, 03:08 AM
your welcome