PDA

View Full Version : Sinister greetings to all at Occult Forums.

Strider
02-18-2009, 02:00 AM
Although my main focus is upon the Sinister Way I am interested in all aspects of the Occult and have experienced a number of different Paths, both Left and Right.

morrigan raven moon
02-18-2009, 02:05 AM
sinister greetings back to you and welcome hope to get to know you throw your posts and threads...

Odin
02-18-2009, 09:29 AM
hello and welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing and reading your posts and threads

Lady Dunsany
02-18-2009, 09:32 AM
Hello and Welcome.

Strider
02-23-2009, 12:36 AM
Hello and Welcome.
Thank you for the welcome Lady Dunsany, Being quite new to the Net in general I am looking forward to sharing my practilly gained knowledge base, and to a possible further learning. Take care.

CrimsonSheep
02-23-2009, 01:00 AM
Welcome.

Might I be right in my impression that your user name is from Tolkien's epic?

Sinistar666
02-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Although my main focus is upon the Sinister Way I am interested in all aspects of the Occult and have experienced a number of different Paths, both Left and Right.

My focus is also that of the Sinister Way or the Dark Tradition. Great to see another with something in common.

The Seven-Fold Sinister Way is beyond good and evil and our path is never distinguished as Left or Right, unhypocritical and true to its Nietzschean roots.

Welcome.

ISS,
Sinistar666

Lady Dunsany
02-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Thank you for the welcome Lady Dunsany, Being quite new to the Net in general I am looking forward to sharing my practilly gained knowledge base, and to a possible further learning. Take care.

I look forward to your posts. We can all learn from each other.

Y Ddraig Goch
02-23-2009, 07:06 PM
hello and welcome.

redhand
02-23-2009, 10:01 PM
Hello and welcome Strider!

Strider
02-24-2009, 03:55 AM
My focus is also that of the Sinister Way or the Dark Tradition. Great to see another with something in common.

The Seven-Fold Sinister Way is beyond good and evil and our path is never distinguished as Left or Right, unhypocritical and true to its Nietzschean roots.

Welcome.

ISS,
Sinistar666
Greetings Sinistar666.
Sorry for being so lame with my response!
Though we are all busy in this current climate, should not moan!
Yes indeed our Way is beyond all current conceptions off the "occult", and so it damn well should be say I! there needs to be some kind of "guardian" after all!
do look forward to possible further discussion?

Strider
02-24-2009, 11:30 AM
CrimsonSheep
Your personal opinions and thoughts are welcome, but the name was recently plucked as it describes a part of my character, Could not remember if from Tolkien or not afraid.
Yours in Darkness

Strider
02-25-2009, 04:00 AM
Hello and welcome Strider!
But I wonder "redhand" if you have conquered yourself .
Creation is indeed a destructive process, and I look forward to possibly hearing more!!!

Strider
02-26-2009, 01:09 AM
She Devil
Thank you for your welcome.
Although finding it a wee bit tricky navigating at present I am sure that i have much to share and much to learn, and both are blessings in this life.
Beast Wishes
x

isis
02-26-2009, 01:11 AM
hello and welcome