PDA

View Full Version : newbie

terrible_one
02-19-2009, 04:05 AM
Well i'm new to this site.. i'm actually a skeptic.. I dont really beleive in this stuff.. like.. MAGIC... how the hell is that possible.. i mean.. the "glamour" magic.. and talking to entitys... i mean thats wild.. I want to beleive.. I wanna learn more.... help me out... make me a beleiver.. thanks:shy:

morrigan raven moon
02-19-2009, 04:14 AM
hello and welcome hope you find what you are looking for and i would like to read your posts.

Harlock
02-19-2009, 05:27 AM
its not about us making you believe it, its about you finding your belief in it. search around here if you wish, and practice a spell or two, look forward to reading your post

Lady Dunsany
02-19-2009, 10:38 AM
We are not here to make you believe anything. We are spiritual beings not specimens to be put under a microscope. It is up to you to do your own research and read the posts here. If you are here to learn you are most welcome, if you are here to trash, then this site is not for you.

Ivory
02-19-2009, 10:42 AM
Whatever thing you look at, if you look hard enough at it you will find Magick. You will believe at the exact point you go Mad.

There is a period at the end of this sentence; you will find your first Initiation within it.

redhand
02-20-2009, 12:25 AM
Greetings and welcome!

There's nothing wrong with being skeptic. But look at the way things are today with the computer, had you told someone 50 or 100 years ago that you could communicate on a box with a screen they would have thought you nuts. Magic is like that it is a form of knowledge that has been around for a very long time, it's about working with natural laws to gain things, mostly knowledge of yourself.