PDA

View Full Version : Mediums, are you here?

Josephine
02-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, so thought I would try to seek like minded people out :p

I'm an empath, been at this for 12 years, been attending paranormal investigations for 5 years. My guide's name is Anne from the edwardian period, lovely lady and I couldn't ask for any better!

Please introduce yourselves, don't be shy xxxx

Jo

Josephine
02-20-2009, 09:41 PM
I love investigations, I find I can help those who want to cross over and I can do what I do with my friends and not be looked down on.

dannerz
02-21-2009, 05:01 AM
allot of my present beliefs and preceptions are based on what certain spirits have told me, mixed with reason and deduction. i do not consider myself a medium as i am not good enough, but i try my best at what i do and it is of a high interest to me. so, hi.

Gazeeboh
02-22-2009, 09:14 PM
I was wondering how you would define "medium", Josephine?

Josephine
02-23-2009, 01:01 AM
mediumship covers from empathy to the top.

Like I am an empath who gained further training and can communicate with spirits.

Gazeeboh
02-24-2009, 02:21 AM
Ok, thank you.

Can you describe what it is like to communicate with spirits? What kind of spirits do you talk with? Do they present themselves to you? Do you call them? A mixture of both perhaps.

I was just wondering what your experiences were with such matters so as to validate or invalidate my own ideas.

Josephine
02-24-2009, 09:01 AM
Each person who can communicate with spirits/energies, do so in different ways i.e we're all not the same.

Most part, I receive pictures in my head like a photo or a film being played. I rarely see them as a manifestation in front of me (spirits choose who they show themselves to). I can also talk to them, it's a 50/50 between me and my guide, if I am finding it difficult to communicate, my guide will step in and help me.

Or I can feel an energy in my space (aura) and know that they are there; either they will talk to me or do this via pictures, it depends on the spirit or what I find easier.

I have had many experiences in my time, either in my own personal time or on paranormal investigations (this furthers my training and also allows me to help energies if they wish).

As for what kind of energies/spirits I communicate with; this is a mixture to be honest. I've had from the very shy to the very negative, which I do prefer the kinder energies lol I've come across a number of spirits that refuse to cross over as they had done wrong in their living life and didn't want to go to their version of 'hell'. I've come across spirits that just want company and those who want to cross over, from little children playing in my kitchen to adult energies sitting at the end of my bed!

of course, I do have a perm spirit in my home (it was hers originally).

Gazeeboh
02-24-2009, 07:35 PM
Cool, thanks for that.

I've had similar methods and happenings. The other night I woke up to the spirit of a black guy named Joe in my room. He was being creepy. For some reason he told me that he hated orthodox occult methods and made fun of established groups. He wasn't dead, just out of his body. I told him to sod off. Not a bad guy but it's in poor taste to wake someone up at 3 am spraying creeper vibes all over the place.

I've had baron samedi visit at night as well.

Just wanted to make sure you were having the same experiences that I was.

Now how can we make money of it?

Josephine
02-25-2009, 08:35 AM
I have an older lady energy in my home, she passed away here and it was originally her home, not a problem at all. At first she caused a few problems but after a few kind words, she has calmed down and tends to sing to my son when he is sleeping. The is a young girl's energy that causes mischief around our apartments, she's be known to close the front doors on a few occupants :D

I doubt that it helps that I have a grave yard 20 meters away from our flats and an old peoples home the other side lol although, spirits don't tend to haunt graveyards, more into places that held memories for them (good or bad). I think we just have the odd spirit pop over for there version of a cuppa tea lol

Lokia_Zos
03-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Baron Samedi. My experiences with the Ghede have been overwhelmingly positive, though I haven't had many.

Enlilki
03-23-2009, 02:02 PM
General spirits/energies are the best for anyone to practice their developing abilities, within reason....There are just more opportunities to practice.

I'm sure my experiences have been similar to Josephine and Lady. We reached a point where there was too many comings and goings that we had certain barriers put up around the house... It just makes it easier to sleep at night sometimes.

chanel
04-02-2009, 07:34 PM
im empath as well i can see spirits dead or alive, can talk to them and i can experince death before it happens to that person etc...

chanel
04-02-2009, 08:08 PM
i agree with you lady d but you know you have those days when you cant ecape the feelings of others who are stronger than you at times:)

Darknight
04-03-2009, 05:25 AM
About the main thing that I have dealt with in this particular area would have to be empathy. Not really one of my favorite abilities. I have some experience but not a lot.

Innocent
04-08-2009, 10:11 AM
I was told I wasn't an empath and I don't think I am either. But a lot of times I know what someone is feeling. Then again it's more like a guess because I'm wrong. Don't really know. I think it's only because I'm really sensitive lol.

devakxes
07-02-2010, 07:25 PM
I can channel spirits and forces but I don't know what you define as a Medium.

I can also see them with my mind's eye and recieve thoughts and emotions from them. I can also do it to people at will.

That's as far as my ''medium'' abilities go, besides helping them reach higher states of consciousness... the whole ''hungry ghosts'' thing. I help them return to their original state.

Deacan Lionsbane
07-04-2010, 09:48 AM
Reve, question for you.
A graveyard near me was never meant to be such, however it is now. Its remarkably quiet bar one small area which is cordened off by shrubs and tree's. They have never produced greenary and in the odd occasions they have (like this year) its been a small tint, maybe a few leaves. This area has about 200 stones, but on a 'head count' there's about 600 souls.

At either exit/entrace there is a single 'guard' creature or at least this is what they seem to be doing. These other souls remain quiet bar a few which are watching and seemingly quietly discussing. I've talked to several and they say the same thing, but never too much. Other than those who stand behind a stone holding it those who have talked have stated 'these are not our graves'. The others remain simple 'shadows'

What does one make of this, as its annoying the hell out of me as after some discussion they stopped speaking.

Deacan Lionsbane
07-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Thanks Esoterica it is a possible explination, there is some information on that particular plot however, in the UK these things are under more scruitny and red tape than the rest of the world, which is really annoying.

Reve, that sounds interesting and it is something i'd like to try, any suggestions where to find decent methods or any suggestions you have would be apreciated.
Thanks.