PDA

View Full Version : Zdravstvuite!

dolliesque
08-22-2008, 03:49 AM
For those that don't know, "zdravstvuite" is hello in Russian. ^-^ I'm an avid lover of languages, so.

Anyways, my name's Lily! Though you can call me Bou if you like.

I'm 16 - sort of a youngin' on some forums. O-o Don't know the ages on this forum yet...And yes, I'm like normal teenagers, I talk. A lot. So, just warning you. lol.

I'm a Spiritual Satanist, though, and have been since I was 12-13.

To give a bit of a history on me, I was born into a family where most of it's christian/catholic/whatever, and then my dad = a Jehovah's Witness. He forced his religion on me till I was about 8-9, when we stopped going to the Kingdom Hall.

Andddd, then I was an athiest pretty much till age 11, when I found wicca.

That sort of just started me on the path, I guess. I do also have family members who are involved in pagan practices though, so that's good. I'm at least accepted by someone in this world. -_-

Wicca, though, really wasn't the right thing for me. I didn't agree with a lot of the things going on in it, so I ended up losing interest in it.

It was a few months before I turned 13 that I'd been browsing around on the internet, and stumbled across a few pages on Satanism.

That really sparked my interest, and it felt...

Sort of like coming home in a way? It all made so much sense to me, and it felt right to me more then anything else. Never turned back after that. :D

But yesh...as to other things about me - I'm a very artistic/creative person. I'm like always involved in the arts, and that's basically how I express myself. Pretty fun. I'm pretty much known for that. And weird styling choices, including clothes, make-up and hair in that. And now I can add piercings to that. And in the future tattoos. lol. I love body mods, really.

And I love learning. As evidenced by the languages thing. Knowledge = uber important to me. Studious little thing I am. I love it though.

I'm pretty much a normal teenage girl, otherwise, I guess? :P

Nice to meet everyone tooo. ^_^

isis
08-22-2008, 07:44 PM
hello and welcome to the fourm. everyone is very nice and help full. i hope u injoy this fourm for it is fun to be on here and talk about anything. their is stuff i still dont know but i get a lot of info on here. oh bty my name is isis and i am a wicca/vamp and sometimes i am christian. but mostly i like to learn new things.

Gazeeboh
08-23-2008, 06:30 PM
????????????!

??? ?????

???? ????? Gazeeboh. ????? ???????.

Harlock
08-25-2008, 02:52 AM
hello and welcome to the boards, im 18 years old, i dont like to claim im a believer of "a" religion, just a practicing member in whats in the realms, ive been involved in magick since a young age, but now a days im starting to get alot more freedom in doing what i believe i come from a christian family, i know alot about spiritual warfare of all types, different elements, spirits, demons, and angels, and alot of different forms of magick i am usually on at some point and ill be glad to help however i can