PDA

View Full Version : So who do we have here???

Sinister
02-23-2009, 10:04 AM
Since it is established that there are a couple accepted forms of Satanism within the "Satanic Community", I was just curious what is represented here? I noticed there is only one post in the Theistic section...any Laveyians? how about Just folks like me who just prefer Satanist?
Anybody? everybody?

Odin
02-23-2009, 10:12 AM
I myself would like to see the different sides of the beliefs being it known that I really don't know anything about Satanism

So I agree with Sinister please tell the different beliefs

ThoTh
02-24-2009, 01:59 AM
Hi, I'm ThoTh, from the Temple of THEM. An ONA-derived organization that teaches black magical principles via six magicians who come from many different systems.

While each of our members has their own goal - we are collectively united In Sinister Solidarity and pursue a collective goal. Part of which involves some of the aims of the ONA, some of which involves THEM's unique aims, not yet fully disclosed - but which run the course of a 30 year charter, or more aptly put, experiement in Grand Black Magic.

Sinister Soldarity is explained in our Manuscripts but is also avail on our myspace page entry.

More or less, it involves an understanding of acausal and causal sciences, and requires an approach of maturity toward the psyche that is focused on continued communication with the unconscious, ie. a conscious effort in our lives to bridge or at least listen, to the unconscious and draw from it. This, we believe, opens up the genuine world of the occult and the possibility of any real latent occult power.

THEM is also highly layered, as is the ONA, and as will even a casual reading of our written work reveal this to be so - revealing as we have, many of these layers to ONA. (Many though, remain.) One reason for this is Mystery or Mythos - a second is to show how others build and cover their intentions with forms in order that the Initiate of THEM be able to see through all illusions great and small and win back the power lost in investing time energy and faith in the works of the enemy.

Teaching various aspects of the power of Form, Abstraction, Intellect, the Psyche and all manner of other things, is basically just one aspect of one member of THEM. Mine. Drawning heavily on my knowledge of ONA and enhanced by that of Jung, THEM performs many functions - but the major one is breaking down a persons resistance to themselves in order that their ego meet the Self. However, this journey is only one aspect - there are a great many reasons and approaches all pending on the 'client' being taught, that are taken.

Other members teach their own Way.

Above and beyond that, our primary goal is to presence the Dark Gods as the Are, and give Australia a significant Sinister History.

ISS,

Strider
02-24-2009, 03:15 AM
Greetings all,
Just happened along your thread and thought Id like to chip in.
having pursued the Sinister Way for a number of years I am always interested in new interests and bringing about new forms for expression. Any questions for discussion etc will be welcome!

redhand
02-25-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm what you might call a eclectic Erullian Gild Master from the Rune Gild. I also have ties with the Order of the Trapezoid and Temple of Set.

Sinister
02-27-2009, 06:17 AM
Indeed, been awhile since Ive been around such a balanced group, my silence does not mean Im not paying attention.

Enki
02-27-2009, 10:21 PM
I'm an Aquarian by title, but many of my teachings and beliefs have roots in Satanism.

Ac1ddddddd
02-28-2009, 06:40 PM
I practice what satanism really is, Being and becoming the god.
I focus primarily on energy manipulation which is the basis of all your rituals and banishing mumbo jumbo.
Of coarse it has its downsides but few.

isis
02-28-2009, 07:27 PM
this is interesting I have been interested in Satanism for awhile but have not had the nerve to go throw with it.

Enki
02-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Yes, like Ac1ddddddd says, we work to become Gods and Goddesses ourselves. It is what is commonly referred to as taking the "Left Hand Path". Taking the "Right Hand Path" is working under a creator and working to evolve the soul until it merges back with this creator again at the end; never being a creator yourself, though.

Lady Dunsany
02-28-2009, 11:34 PM
In Theosophy we work towards becoming a God but without a creator as we are the one who creates. I guess it would be called the Right Hand Path although we do not believe in a creator as thought consciousness it the one who created all, in other words we are the creator. The God lies dormant and in our case it is through many incarnations and training in the astral that we reach this goal. I am finding this so fascinating and am enjoying all the knowledge that is here. Thank You.

StarlessAeon
03-01-2009, 07:12 AM
In Theosophy we work towards becoming a God but without a creator as we are the one who creates. I guess it would be called the Right Hand Path although we do not believe in a creator as thought consciousness it the one who created all, in other words we are the creator. .

That actually sounds Left Hand Path to me. RHP generally has some form of God adoration or another.

StarlessAeon
03-01-2009, 07:13 AM
how about Just folks like me who just prefer Satanist?
Anybody? everybody?

I agree. I am a Satanist.

StarlessAeon
03-01-2009, 07:16 AM
I focus primarily on energy manipulation which is the basis of all your rituals and banishing mumbo jumbo.

Care to elaborate?

Are you trying to say you practice magic but outside of a ritual setting?

Lady Dunsany
03-01-2009, 10:45 AM
That actually sounds Left Hand Path to me. RHP generally has some form of God adoration or another.

I guess it does in a way. Maybe I should call it middle path.

Ac1ddddddd
03-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Care to elaborate?

Are you trying to say you practice magic but outside of a ritual setting?

Well you can say that.
I can make my will happen without any tools, I don't even have a altar.
The only tools I do have is a knife with my blood imbued in it, a bone wand, and a staff. I rarely use these, All they do is make a gathering point for your energy which has more effectiveness in your body.

You are all you need to accomplish your will, Most rituals ether call for help from a god or just a focusing point for your energy. I've only done one so far and It worked to the exact words, It wasn't for anything intent related though.

redhand
03-01-2009, 10:26 PM
RHP and LHP to me are just titles! In many ways we cross over both of them on our travels towards bettering ourselves and perfecting our craft!LOL

Lady Dunsany
03-01-2009, 10:54 PM
This is why I say I am the middle path, a little bit of each keeps one healthy, wealthy and wise. I hope.

Sinister
03-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Yes, like Ac1ddddddd says, we work to become Gods and Goddesses ourselves. It is what is commonly referred to as taking the "Left Hand Path". Taking the "Right Hand Path" is working under a creator and working to evolve the soul until it merges back with this creator again at the end; never being a creator yourself, though.

Indeed, many call it walking the Left Hand Path...many reference the Black Flame....but in the end it is all recognition of ones own Godhood. The short version is thus, All gods were created by Man in his own image as opposed to being vice versa, we recognize ourselves as the Balancing Force in Nature because in the end that's all God is, a Balancing force, and if Man is God.....One big circle but ya get the point.
In the end it is about Ego and Will, as these combined with emotional control that lead the sorcerer to the desired end result via Ritual/Magic/Meditation...etc. This is why The Satanist calls upon the God Of The Pit as Brother and Friend...not sycophant. after all if we are Gods then there are none above us, Correct?
And Im rambling....

Shadderfer
03-02-2009, 09:43 PM
I am also an Aquarian Satanist

Enki
03-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Sinister,

No, that isn't quite what I believe. Enki, and the other Gods and Goddesses I speak of are real physical beings. They are extraterrestrial and while some exist on a another planet, others live aboard craft that orbits this same planet. We call them Gods and Goddesses out of respect, but in fact, they look and act a lot like us, except they are highly advanced physically, mentally and spiritually. They are not just mindless "forces", and we did not create them. Enki himself was birthed in a previous universe to this one.

As Aquarians, we aren't aware of an all-perfect beings and find this idea to be somewhat impossible. The Gods and Goddesses we speak of are on a learning curve like us and are working to advance themselves, as we do. They are just kind enough to want to help us to work to their level of advancement. We are not subordinate to them, and they don't ask to be worshiped. They just to help us get to where they are and to be equal to them in ability, that's all.