PDA

View Full Version : Enki

Enki
02-27-2009, 02:00 AM
Hello, everyone here at the Occult Forum, :)

How are you doing?

My name's Enki, and it's great to be here with you all. I look forward to discussing the occult, and getting to know you better.

I thought it would be a nice change if, instead of prattling on ninety-nine to the dozen about things that no-one cares about :D, I would leave it up to my kind visitors to ask me questions; if they should feel it necessary. If you're one of them and have a good year or two to spare :D, please go ahead.

If not, that's fine. I'm used to rejection. :(

See you folks around, anyway.

Lady Dunsany
02-27-2009, 10:12 AM
Hello and Welcome. I do not think you will find rejection here. A question? What is your favorite color?

Bogdanov
02-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Hi Enki and Welcome to the forum

Odin
02-27-2009, 11:34 AM
hello and welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing and reading your posts and threads

and why is your favorite color blue?

Y Ddraig Goch
02-27-2009, 08:00 PM
hello and welcome.

Enki
02-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Hello and Welcome. I do not think you will find rejection here. A question? What is your favorite color?

Thank you!

My favourite colour is "cobalt blue": Hex (#0047AB), RGB ((0, 71, 171).

Hi Enki and Welcome to the forum

Thank you, Bogdanov.

hello and welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing and reading your posts and threads

and why is your favorite color blue?

Thank you, Odin!

In my experience, blue as a colour and an energy are extremely beneficial to those of us wishing to use it in meditations and energy work visualizations. Unlike the nominal white and black, which are actually quite detrimental to our physical and spiritual health. It is also the natural auric colour of this planet and is one half the auric colour of the being I know as Enki. Aside from a few who feel blue is a cursed colour, the grand majority who work with and describe the spiritual and physical attributes linked to blue describe them to be positive and empowering to us. That is why my favourite colour is blue.

hello and welcome.

Thank you, Red Dragon!

Merry Meet and Welcome, Enki. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Thank you! I'm sure I will.

isis
02-27-2009, 09:27 PM
sorry i am lat hello and welcome

morrigan raven moon
02-27-2009, 09:33 PM
iam late too sorry but hello and welcome

redhand
02-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Hello and welcome Enki!:D

Enki
02-27-2009, 09:48 PM
sorry i am lat hello and welcome

Heh heh! :D No-one set a time-limit for welcomes, did they? Or am I out of touch with current trends? Well then... don't be sorry, be happy instead.

It's a pleasure to meet you, Isis.

iam late too sorry but hello and welcome

Not you, as well, MRM. :) There must be some really impatient new members joining here, is al I can say. Don't worry about it, honestly. Everything's cool. I'm just happy to receive your message.

It's a pleasure to meet you, MRM, and thank you very much for your welcome.

Enki
02-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Hello and welcome Enki!:D

Thank you very much, my friend. I'm very happy to be here. :)

morrigan raven moon
02-27-2009, 10:06 PM
it has been a wile since i been here and thought i was late lol but it is good to meet you.