View Full Version : Simple Method

Gazeeboh
08-25-2008, 07:33 PM
For the new kids.

Take three rocks
1.Red
1.Black
1.White

Hold them, think of your question, throw them(drop them).

Black equals no, White equals yes, the red stone is the indicator. Whatever one the red is closer to is your answer.

Have fun!

isis
08-26-2008, 01:12 AM
i this is cool and i loved trying it. i am going to do it again. my kids also did it and they liked it so much that they would not play with anything but the three rocks. by the way my kids are only 5 and 6 years old.

MaveriNightbreeze
11-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Intresing I might have to try it I heard and seen others do it but have not done it

Lady Dunsany
11-14-2008, 02:26 PM
I use to do that with acorns when I was little. I would mark them with magic marker. Isis you have exceptional children. It is good you are starting them young. My mother started training me in magick when I was three.

osirus
01-04-2009, 05:48 AM
this is a form of omen seeing that is easily misused and leads to selfdelusion which ultimatlely leads to blindness of truth. i would encourage that this be labeled a game for children and nothing more. true omen seeing is tricky enough and basic common sense tells you that to be true you must have no direct influence on the omen{in this case the pretty rocks} very few of us has the will to stay 100% neutral while we throw the rocks{needed to act as a agent of the omen} and so wish for our own outcome{negating the omen} which leads to false outcomes. sorry to be a spoilsport but the hook for all this is that it can seem to work but it just helps to put you in a bad spot. there is always a right way and a wrong way but never listen to the man who says my way or the hiway. thats my two cents worth

SWM
01-04-2009, 05:53 AM
I think its cute and it does suit Isis' children if she is to teach them anything.

Odin
01-05-2009, 11:14 AM
it is not any different from the pendulum

but made we should start the WE one's in subconscious trance channeling right off the bat and dispense with the basics

or teach them how to summon the four elements to benefit us

Keep up the good work Isis

Lady Dunsany
01-05-2009, 11:17 AM
i this is cool and i loved trying it. i am going to do it again. my kids also did it and they liked it so much that they would not play with anything but the three rocks. by the way my kids are only 5 and 6 years old.
Isis this is a good way to help them develop their concentration and hidden powers. It is so simple but yet effective. It is a begiining to more teachings. They are lucky to have you.

isis
01-06-2009, 04:56 AM
think you lady d. and odin

isis
01-06-2009, 04:59 AM
I think its cute and it does suit Isis' children if she is to teach them anything.

what did you mean i thougt my little girl how to turn the lights off jest using a thought and my little boy know how to cast a circle and they both know how to camune with spirts, the earth, and the god and goddess...

SWM
01-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Sure. If you're to teach your kids about magic, something simple works. Its good that you're doing it.

Gazeeboh
01-07-2009, 03:49 AM
there is always a right way and a wrong way but never listen to the man who says my way or the hiway.

So, you weren't telling us how it is?

I think you are confusing omens with divination?
Perhaps I misunderstood you.

My stones say otherwise though. lulz~

Reinga
01-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Nice simple method of divination will try this sometime.

Odin
01-12-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm going o try this to see if you set the fire alarms off before I answer

Reinga
01-12-2009, 03:44 PM
I'm going o try this to see if you set the fire alarms off before I answer

HA HA Awsome idea :D

Odin
01-13-2009, 01:38 PM
yea you did the stones say that you burnt the sausage

boy the stones tell an awful lot lol!!!

Reinga
01-13-2009, 04:46 PM
HA HA if only I'D used the stones before cooking :D

Lady Dunsany
01-13-2009, 05:40 PM
No more burnt sausage.

Y Ddraig Goch
01-16-2009, 05:54 PM
/cry
why have i not being raised in a family like urs..... i am starting this one the age of almost 21. it might be kinda late but i want to learn.... that's the first thing i am going to teach my kids besides playing a musical instrument. and NO i dont have kids atm.