Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 30 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Not sure if you have a section for this.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Angry Not sure if you have a section for this.

    I would like to get something off my chest. It doesn't deal with this site in any way it is accordance with an e-mail I got earlier today. I'm not sure if you have a rant section or not if so please feel free to move this post. Here goes.

    I got a frantic E-mail from someone who thought someone was out to kill them. He wanted to know if I could help. I told him what I had found out about him and he flies of the deep end saying I"m threatening him and things like that. I mainly told him where he was, what his age was and what site he had been to. I never said I was going to do anything to him. I just wanted to get to know him better before I helped him. Now he is threatening me saying he has a friend who will kill me if I try anything and I sent him to web site and now he has my IP address and is threatening to do something. I just don't understand the nerve of some people. You asked for my help and then your going to threaten my life where do you get off? I'm sorry for the unload I just needed to get that out.
    What about "kinda cute, kinda hot, kinda sexy, hysterically funny, but not funny-looking guy who you could f**k" did you not understand?

  2. #2
    I
    isis Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clairvoyant View Post
    I would like to get something off my chest. It doesn't deal with this site in any way it is accordance with an e-mail I got earlier today. I'm not sure if you have a rant section or not if so please feel free to move this post. Here goes.

    I got a frantic E-mail from someone who thought someone was out to kill them. He wanted to know if I could help. I told him what I had found out about him and he flies of the deep end saying I"m threatening him and things like that. I mainly told him where he was, what his age was and what site he had been to. I never said I was going to do anything to him. I just wanted to get to know him better before I helped him. Now he is threatening me saying he has a friend who will kill me if I try anything and I sent him to web site and now he has my IP address and is threatening to do something. I just don't understand the nerve of some people. You asked for my help and then your going to threaten my life where do you get off? I'm sorry for the unload I just needed to get that out.
    wow seems like that guy is paronild or sko. eather way becaerful. if need to talk about anything i will give you my email.

  3. #3
    I
    isis Guest

    Default

    yes i agree lol me too been threated so manny times i cant keep up with the ones who want to eather kill me or something ealse. lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    It jsut blows my mind how rude some people can be. I was blown away by what he said. Maybe I'm making to much outta it but I was really upset. It kinda scared me but mosly it infuriated me.
    What about "kinda cute, kinda hot, kinda sexy, hysterically funny, but not funny-looking guy who you could f**k" did you not understand?

  5. #5
    I
    isis Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clairvoyant View Post
    It jsut blows my mind how rude some people can be. I was blown away by what he said. Maybe I'm making to much outta it but I was really upset. It kinda scared me but mosly it infuriated me.
    yes i had one threaten like that too and i jest say i know people in the mofea. lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Just tell the police. They will make sure he and his friend leave you alone.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Thanks for allowing me to vent. I feel better now.
    What about "kinda cute, kinda hot, kinda sexy, hysterically funny, but not funny-looking guy who you could f**k" did you not understand?

  8. #8
    A
    astralelf Guest

    Default

    I haven't been threatened but I've thought about what I would tell them if they did. I would probably say something like "Go ahead and kill me. Make sure you're ready to deal with the consequencies because I will come after you". They probably wouldn't like me coming after them after I'm dead.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    I also get a lot of hate mail. It usually just says I HATE YOU!! LoL, not really. You should use TOR if you don't want people finding out your ip address in certain situations.

    He's lying by the way. He probably doesn't have your ip, and he definetly doesn't have a friend that will kill you because you know his IP.

    I have a question tho? You used his IP to get to know him, so you don't really know him? It's just a random e-mail?

    I would guess it's a prank, unless the ip is ruling that out. Why didn't you post the whole email? This is interesting, i would guess this would be the off topic non occult section.
    Last edited by serpent; 04-24-2009 at 01:29 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astralelf View Post
    I haven't been threatened but I've thought about what I would tell them if they did. I would probably say something like "Go ahead and kill me. Make sure you're ready to deal with the consequencies because I will come after you". They probably wouldn't like me coming after them after I'm dead.
    Lol, that's a good threat.No sir, I won't give you my money and if you kill me I'll hunt you!!!
    Anyway, my advice is to go to the police.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.