Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 30 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: LHP music?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Abode of fallen angels
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default LHP music?

    I am searching for some good, inspiring LHP music. The only music that I personally can relate to very much is 'Lucifer Rising' by Bobby Beausoliel made for Kenneth Anger's video of the same name. Personally, I don't prefer metal these days, especially songs which have growling, But I am open to anything if its good.
    It may not even be classified as LHP based music, the label doesn't matter but the content does. It should insinuate that feeling & sensation of 'Coming into Being'.
    Last edited by morningstar; 03-18-2011 at 12:59 AM.
    "And with strange aeons, even death may die."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Behemoth - ''Lucifer'' (This is a very old germanic poem for Lucifer that is very brilliant, but it has growling in order to stress the power of Lucifer)
    Deftones - ''change'' in the house of flies.
    Inkubus Sukkubus - ''The Fallen'' and ''Lucifer Rising''
    Nox Arcana - ''Angels are weeping'', ''Children of Heaven'', ''Blood of angels''
    Nox Arcana makes albums dedicated to specific kinds of magick. Most of them are musical pieces except in the album ''Blood of Angels''

    Many of Cradle of Filth's songs from ''Damnation and a Day'', particularly ''carrion'' and ''better to reign in hell'' are excellent.

    Static-X has a song called ''kill your idols'' which is about forsaking the gods and relying solely on your own soul.

    Puscifer - ''Rev 22:20'' reminds me of Lilith. Passions belong to the Left Hand Path and help stir the initiate forward.

    The band ''Flaw'' is also excellent, since they are actually Luciferian and their music is amazing. ''Only the strong'' is a good one of their songs.

    Dimmu Borgir's ''The Sacrilegious Scorn'' and ''Gateways'' are both highly satanic, but ''Gateways'' itself will provide feelings of Xeper.
    Last edited by devakxes; 03-18-2011 at 03:44 AM.
    Those who Fall will find their Heaven
    and will always be adored.


    In Plaudo Atri Matris!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Morningstar,

    Have a listen to my musiq . . . all of it is LHP inspired.

    XEPER AUM MUSIQ, Musiq from SIRIUSB

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Abode of fallen angels
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Excellent recommendations, everyone.

    EtuMaltu, are you a full time musician?
    "And with strange aeons, even death may die."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
    Excellent recommendations, everyone.

    EtuMaltu, are you a full time musician?
    I am a retired musician after three decades on the road . . . now I just create Self Indulgent Musiq . . . LOL!!

    TAR KHEM - Home

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devakxes View Post
    Behemoth - ''Lucifer'' (This is a very old germanic poem for Lucifer that is very brilliant, but it has growling in order to stress the power of Lucifer)
    Deftones - ''change'' in the house of flies.
    Inkubus Sukkubus - ''The Fallen'' and ''Lucifer Rising''
    Nox Arcana - ''Angels are weeping'', ''Children of Heaven'', ''Blood of angels''
    Nox Arcana makes albums dedicated to specific kinds of magick. Most of them are musical pieces except in the album ''Blood of Angels''

    Many of Cradle of Filth's songs from ''Damnation and a Day'', particularly ''carrion'' and ''better to reign in hell'' are excellent.

    Static-X has a song called ''kill your idols'' which is about forsaking the gods and relying solely on your own soul.

    Puscifer - ''Rev 22:20'' reminds me of Lilith. Passions belong to the Left Hand Path and help stir the initiate forward.

    The band ''Flaw'' is also excellent, since they are actually Luciferian and their music is amazing. ''Only the strong'' is a good one of their songs.

    Dimmu Borgir's ''The Sacrilegious Scorn'' and ''Gateways'' are both highly satanic, but ''Gateways'' itself will provide feelings of Xeper.
    You have amazing taste.

    And in regards to your statement...do you feel as if Lilith will 'eat you alive?'
    ҞƦłM$Ø₦

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    To me, she is the Goddess of Passions.
    In the sense of being consumed by her, I often think of Nahema (Lilith the younger) who is often shown as a woman drenched in blood, seductively begging you to come to her arms. In reality, she's a blood thirsty vampire who desires to take over your mind. I follow her into the darkest woods and into the most taboo situations - but I never willingly let her control me.

    In this guise, she is the Void, who you can submit to but you must not lose yourself in Her. In this sense, the consciousness of one's self is refined.
    Those who Fall will find their Heaven
    and will always be adored.


    In Plaudo Atri Matris!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devakxes View Post
    To me, she is the Goddess of Passions.
    In the sense of being consumed by her, I often think of Nahema (Lilith the younger) who is often shown as a woman drenched in blood, seductively begging you to come to her arms. In reality, she's a blood thirsty vampire who desires to take over your mind. I follow her into the darkest woods and into the most taboo situations - but I never willingly let her control me.

    In this guise, she is the Void, who you can submit to but you must not lose yourself in Her. In this sense, the consciousness of one's self is refined.
    She sounds eerily fascinating. Your defenses must be strong in order to engage with such an entity. Are these experiences you have with her astral?
    ҞƦłM$Ø₦

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Astral and symbolical.
    Sometimes I may need more self-discipline or clarity on a matter... or I may need to be inflamed with passion - thus the astral journey.

    EtuMalku, your music is fucking brilliant.
    Those who Fall will find their Heaven
    and will always be adored.


    In Plaudo Atri Matris!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devakxes View Post
    Dimmu Borgir's ''The Sacrilegious Scorn'' and ''Gateways'' are both highly satanic, but ''Gateways'' itself will provide feelings of Xeper.
    I'll say now that I find the above to be very true. Especially toward the end of the song where the lyrics go like such:

    Be the broke or the breaker,
    Be the giver or the undertaker,
    Unlock and open the door,
    Be the healer or the breaker,
    The keys are in your hands,
    Realize you are the source of all creation,
    Of your own master plan.

    What I interpret the lyrics to mean is that one must understand the ability to grow and develop is within the Self - "The keys are in your hands."
    I'd agree that the lyrics lend themselves heavily towards the Setian concept of Xeper - to come into being. I always get chills down my spine listening to the song. I simply find it to be inspirational and true to the core.

    Speaking of Xeper, the band Vader has a song called Xeper.
    Last edited by Aristocrap; 03-28-2011 at 01:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.