Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 30 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Love spells for a luciferanism

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Abode of fallen angels
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default Love spells for a luciferanism

    how can a luciferanian cast a spell to find love? Or do other forms of grey magick like finding a job etc. Strangely RHP magick seems to have more for these sort of things.
    "And with strange aeons, even death may die."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
    how can a luciferanian cast a spell to find love? Or do other forms of grey magick like finding a job etc. Strangely RHP magick seems to have more for these sort of things.
    A Luciferaian in my opinion would work on themselves, improve themselves via magick, reading, excercise, grooming etc then go out and find love and a job etc.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Abode of fallen angels
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolos11 View Post
    A Luciferaian in my opinion would work on themselves, improve themselves via magick, reading, excercise, grooming etc then go out and find love and a job etc.
    It would be not only be foolish but very undeserving of me to wish for a relationship & a job if I ignore all those things. No girl is going to fall on my lap while I chant some names nor I am going to get a call from a company for a job.
    Surely, I could use magick as an assist rather than a crutch and 'increase' my chances so as to speak.
    "And with strange aeons, even death may die."

  4. #4
    B
    Belphebe Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
    how can a luciferanian cast a spell to find love? Or do other forms of grey magick like finding a job etc. Strangely RHP magick seems to have more for these sort of things.
    I am an Alexandrian Wiccan and I do spells all the time for finding a job, selling your house, bringing money in etc. I don't consider myself grey white or black, just a Wiccan.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
    It would be not only be foolish but very undeserving of me to wish for a relationship & a job if I ignore all those things. No girl is going to fall on my lap while I chant some names nor I am going to get a call from a company for a job.
    Surely, I could use magick as an assist rather than a crutch and 'increase' my chances so as to speak.
    You can use magick to improve yourself. I personally have never understood the use of magick to obtain something that can be obtained by mundane methods. Magick for me, is about self-evolution/alchemy/deification etc.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Abode of fallen angels
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolos11 View Post
    You can use magick to improve yourself. I personally have never understood the use of magick to obtain something that can be obtained by mundane methods. Magick for me, is about self-evolution/alchemy/deification etc.
    When mundane means are not enough & have been exhausted, magick can be used; nay, the magician may use magick whenever he desires, be it mundane or not.
    Magick to me is a means to an end as well as an end itself. Also, keep in mind, 'mundane' may be a relative word. As an example, if you are in a Western country, having a beer daily & owning a car just may be mundane to you but I am sure its not that mundane for someone living in say Afghanistan or Ghana.
    "And with strange aeons, even death may die."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
    When mundane means are not enough & have been exhausted, magick can be used; nay, the magician may use magick whenever he desires, be it mundane or not.
    Magick to me is a means to an end as well as an end itself. Also, keep in mind, 'mundane' may be a relative word. As an example, if you are in a Western country, having a beer daily & owning a car just may be mundane to you but I am sure its not that mundane for someone living in say Afghanistan or Ghana.
    If you exhaust the mundane options and still have zilch, then there is no hope! Except to re-examine yourself and where you are going wrong and apply the necessary methods, esoteric or otherwise to achieve your aims. Which should be to better yourself.

    Ok so you do a love spell and the love of your life becomes yours, have they become so because of "you" or some "spell"? Which is better? Are they exclusive of each other?

    Well unless you are from afghanistan or ghana I think you understand what I mean by mundane

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Abode of fallen angels
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    When I said love-spell I didn't mean a spell to 'make someone fall in love with me', I meant a spell for 'finding love'. I am guessing all this time you were thinking that I was trying to make someone fall in love with me with the help of a spell, but in my original post I had said 'how can a luciferanian cast a spell to find love?'
    I know very well what mundane is but like I said it can be quite relative. Just like one man's cup of tea can be another's poison

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolos11 View Post
    Ok so you do a love spell and the love of your life becomes yours, have they become so because of "you" or some "spell"? Which is better? Are they exclusive of each other?
    "And with strange aeons, even death may die."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1
    Level
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Points
    0
    My Feedback
    0
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Donations
    0 - $0.00

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
    When I said love-spell I didn't mean a spell to 'make someone fall in love with me', I meant a spell for 'finding love'. I am guessing all this time you were thinking that I was trying to make someone fall in love with me with the help of a spell, but in my original post I had said 'how can a luciferanian cast a spell to find love?'
    I know very well what mundane is but like I said it can be quite relative. Just like one man's cup of tea can be another's poison
    Mundane isn't relative. It's anything that isn't esoteric! You know what I mean by mundane. Your example makes no sense. A cup of tea is mundane regardless of whether one likes it or not!

    Find love, fall in love, spells for, are not very LHP, get of your backside and go and find it.

  10. #10
    Z
    ZeldaFitz Guest

    Default

    My cup of tea is not mundane, at least the kind I drink. Life is only mundane if you let it be. I would work on yourself and worry about love later, the more assure you are the more you will bring the same kind of person to you. I would think sacred and profane, and what is the right way to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.